The Football Assistants, Quality Control, will report to the Head Football Coach and provide coaching expertise, leadership, management and administration of all aspects of a competitive NCAA program resulting in a positive and beneficial intercollegiate experience for student-athletes.
- Provide leadership, organization, supervision for all practices and varsity contests in conjunction with head coach.
- In conjunction with head coach, oversee and evaluate student assistants, and volunteers.
- Assist with and actively engage in a successful recruiting program which attracts academically and athletically gifted prospects with an unwavering commitment to retention, degree completion and academic success.
- Conduct all aspects of the program within the rules, regulations, and procedures of the NCAA, conference, athletic department policy manual and the College.
- Encourage and create an atmosphere of sportsmanship, professionalism and respect among the football staff, coaches and student-athletes.
- Comprehensive understanding of multiple facets of NCAA athletics required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellence with interpersonal communications (written and oral) skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is necessary.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a flexible, team environment with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Unwavering commitment to academic integrity, inclusion, diversity, gender equity, student-athlete welfare and knowledge of NCAA and Title IX compliance.