- Experience working with junior high students/athletes preferred.
- Coaching and/or experience with football is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have had successful HS/JH football coaching experience.
- Valid first aid and CPR required (must be on file prior to first practice).
- Willingness to work with an overall 7-12th grade football program is required.
- Will need to meet WIAA Coaches Standards.
- Practices are Monday through Friday, 2:45-5:00 pm.
- Fall sports season begins within the first week of school and ends around the last week of October.
ESSENTIAL AND IMPORTANT DUTIES:
- Serve as a positive role model to the players and parents.
- Teach football techniques, playing rules, strategies and playing tactics.
- Condition athletes appropriately for activities requiring endurance, strength and agility.
- Preside over team activities including all scheduled team practices and games.
- Teach sportsmanship, cooperation, work ethic and responsibility to one’s team.
- Supervise players during practices and games.
- Manage equipment and playing facilities in a responsible manner.
- Performs related duties as required.