- Prepare and deliver a position specific training program for all student-athletes.
- Assess the skill development of each student-athlete, partnering with school staff and performance coaches to ensure their ongoing comprehensive development.
- Interacts with the student-athlete as a mentor and as an educator of the sport.
- Partner’s with the student-athlete’s parent/guardian regarding their overall development.
- Effectively communicates to student-athletes and their parents/guardians.
- Assists in the college placement of the student-athlete.
- Some travel is necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in coaching and/or playing football at the professional, collegiate and/or high school level.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education, sports management, business administration or a similar sports or business related field or the equivalent.
- A superior work ethic.
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with ability to drive for tournaments, games, travel.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.