Illinois State University, a NCAA Division I institution, member of the Missouri Valley Conference invites applications for the position of Graduate Assistant for Football Defensive Coach within the department of Athletics. This pre-professional, 12-month position includes a tuition waiver and a stipend. The successful applicant must meet the admission requirements for Illinois State's Graduate School.
- Film breakdown, weekly cutups, scouting reports.
- Academic class checks.
- On-Campus recruiting.
- Scout team organization on field.
- Scout special teams organization on field.
- Chart plays, signal play calls, assist with sideline organization and special teams operations 7. Other duties as assigned.
- Eligible for appointment as per the requirements in the Graduate Assistant Handbook which can be found at http://hr.illinoisstate.edu/downloads/GA_Handbook.pdf.
- Must be a degree seeking graduate student at Illinois State University in Sport Management, Psychology of Sport & Physical Activity, or Recreation Administration
- Must be registered for at least 3 credit hours during the summer semester.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.