- Compliance with all Lakeside School, Metro League and WIAA policies and procedures.
- Commitment to providing supports, messaging, actions, and opportunities to a diverse student body who come to school with different and evolving lived experiences and levels of preparation as athletes.
- Supervision and instruction of student-athletes during team activities.
- Manage the day-to-day operations from field set-up to game-day preparations to coordination of support staff.
- Maintenance and inventory of team equipment and apparel.
- Attendance at required program and interscholastic athletics program meetings.
- Support of multi-sport participation for student-athletes.
- At least 19 years of age, with a clean driving record preferred.
- Availability for all practices and competitions from 3pm daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required.
- Experience coaching football at the middle school, high school, or college level.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness, including knowledge of themselves and the cultural lenses they bring to interactions. Candidates will understand different perspectives, interact respectfully with cultures other than their own, and cultivate meaningful relationships with people who have different cultural frameworks.
- Possess or obtain prior to the start of the season current First Aid/CPR certification.
- Satisfactorily complete three criminal background checks.
- Candidates must provide proof of vaccination and booster to human resources. Candidates requesting a medical and/or religious exemption should reach out to Human Resources.