- Plans, coordinates, and administers the strength and conditioning program for the football program.
- Develops athletic training progressions for all football student-athlete programs to ensure safety, decrease risk of injury and improve athletic performance.
- Supervises all assigned staff, students and/or interns ensuring the use of sound and safe coaching techniques and practices.
- Serves as the lead sports performance staff member for football.
- Collaborates with athletic trainers in designing injury prevention and injury reconditioning programs.
- Responsible for the scheduling and maintenance of the football training facilities.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all injuries incurred while training to head football athletic trainer and coach.
- Oversees assigned budget for the football sports performance department.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field.
- One of the major industry certifications (USAW, CSCS, NSCA, SCCC).
- CPR and AED certification.
- Five (5) years of related work experience.