Coach of Freshman Baseball spring season interscholastic athletic program will be responsible for planning and direct supervision of daily team activities. This includes in-season as well as out-of-season contact which must be within MIAA and BHS policies. This position reports to the Director of Athletics and head coach of program.
- Attend coaches meetings (school and BSC).
- Complete all necessary HR paperwork/training.
- Assist in monitoring registration and clearance.
- Check equipment inventory and make any requests to AD.
- Check uniform inventory.
- Work with Assist AD on practice/competition scheduling.
- Request transportation through Athletic Dept.
- Read Athletic Handbook and ask AD for any clarification of policies, etc.
- Plan meet the coaches night for families.
- Knowledge of MIAA Rules and Policies.
- Concussion awareness training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Current authorization to work in the United States by the first day of employment.