Hudsonville’s Freshman Girls Soccer Coach is responsible for overseeing the Soccer team. The mission of Hudsonville Public Schools is to educate, challenge, and inspire all learners to become contributing, responsible members of a global society.
- Organize and work with Athletic Director to schedule the soccer season.
- Conduct player tryouts at the beginning of the season.
- Lead team practices and conditioning sessions.
- Provide in-game strategy.
- Coordinate travel plans for away games.
- Possess a great love of the sport and a high interest in helping individuals reach their highest potential.
- Good role model for student-athletes.
- Current knowledge of rules, fundamentals, teamwork and the ability to relate to and teach teenage students.
- Select, instruct, and coach the team through the season at practices and contests.
Education and/or Experience:
- Evidence of expertise in sport.
- Preferably previous coaching or history playing sport.