- Assist Head Coach instructing players in the rules, regulations and techniques of the sport.
- Organizes and directs individual and small group practices and activities as directed by the head coach.
- Assists with determining game strategies.
- Assists Head Coach with supervising athletes during practices and games.
- Attends all practices and games.
- Models appropriate behavior towards players, officials and spectators.
- Preforms any other related duties as assigned by the Head Coach, Athletic Director and Upper School Director.
- At least 60 college hours: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess some knowledge of the rules, regulations and strategies and techniques of the sport.
- Must possess effective coaching techniques and skills.
- Some playing experience is preferred.
- Some coaching experience is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with school administration, coaches, parents and students.