- To help our students understand that God is in every part of their lives, whether that is in the classroom, on the athletic field, or in their home life.
- To develop physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, recognizing that each individual student is a unique creation of God.
- To provide athletic experiences where our teams participate in such a way that we honor our God, our school, our team, and our community.
- To develop our students into athletes who play fairly, observe regulations and policies, treat others with courtesy and take adversity without complaining.
- To demonstrate respect and courtesy toward teammates, opponents, and officials at all times.
- To help our students gain experience through athletic participation that will develop Christian character and reflect Christ to others.
- BA degree in education or related field preferred.
- Coaching experience at the high school level required.
- Middle School and High School teaching positions are also available, but must be applied for separately.