Teaching fundamental skills in the sport of basketball, enhance skills of the game, maintain equipment, complete inventories, supervise students during games and events. Work in conjunction with the other coaches to plan points of coaching emphasis and techniques.
- Adheres to sports philosophy of Phoenix-Talent Schools.
- Ability to effectively communicate with students, parents and staff.
- Meet/ability to meet coaching certification requirements: FA/CPR, Concussion Training,
- Anabolic Steroid, blood-borne pathogen, etc.
- Model high standard of behavior.
- Meet required driver's training for activity van usage.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate practices and meets.
- Experience coaching basketball at the middle school level.
- May be given to those candidates who hold a valid Oregon teaching license.
- May be given to those candidates who speak Spanish and English.
Phoenix-Talent School District #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or marital status, physical or mental disability in employment practices or education program.