Works with a team and is responsible for meeting the needs and improving the abilities of student athletes in the sport assigned. Manages and supervises athletic activities, and practice sessions to promote individual/team growth in athletic skills, teamwork, and good sportsmanship.
- Ability to relate and communicate with students, families, and co-workers.
- Good organization and time management skills - reliable and committed.
- Should be caring, knowledgeable, and passionate about the success of your athletes.
- Takes initiative and keeps students’ best interest at the forefront of their work - Student first.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Ability to handle emergency situations involving students.
- Experience in coaching and knowledge of the fundamentals, tactics, and strategies of coaching.
The UCAP School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.