- Experience in the designated sport.
- Must meet all coaching requirements as specified by the Board of Education and OHSAA, including acquiring a pupil activity permit and CPR certification.
- Prior coaching experience preferred.
- Van certification preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise and instruct the girls' 7th grade basketball team consisting of approximately 10-15 student-athletes.
- Conduct regular practices for the team.
- Coach student-athletes in a positive manner.
- Ensure the safety of all student-athletes during practices and competitions.
- Develop practice and training plans for athletes with differing ability levels.
- Coaching will require six days per week including practices and contests. 15-20 hours per week is a typical time commitment for the coach.
- Supervise and travel with the team to all contests.
- Work with the Athletic Director to schedule future contests.