- Coaching and developing 9th-12th grade basketball players.
- Working with Middle School coaches to develop a cohesive 7-12 program.
- Managing a budget and fundraise for extra items beyond what ASB will purchase.
- Having a passion for working with youth and providing a positive learning environment for the players to be given the opportunity to succeed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience playing basketball at the High School level or beyond.
- Experience coaching basketball at some level.
- Valid CPR Card on file prior to first day of coaching athletes.
La Center School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.