The mission of the La Center School District is to create a supportive learning environment that empowers students to reach their fullest potential.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience playing basketball at the High School level or beyond.
- Experience coaching basketball at some level.
- Valid CPR Card on file prior to first day of coaching athletes.
- Must have a passion for working with youth and providing a positive learning environment for the players to be given the opportunity to succeed.
- Developing self-reliant lifelong learners who can thrive in a rapidly changing, more technologically advanced and diverse society.
- Coaching and developing 9th-12th grade basketball players.
- Working with Middle School coaches to develop a cohesive 7-12 program.
- Managing a budget and fundraising for extra items beyond what ASB will purchase.
La Center School District No. 101 complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and provides equal opportunity in programs and employment and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin/language, marital status, sex, sexual orientation-including gender expression or identity, creed, religion, age, veteran or military status, disability, or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups.