- A Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Must have a valid Arkansas teacher’s license.
- Must meet State Department of Education requirements for coaching endorsement.
- Must meet Arkansas Activities Association requirements for coaches.
- Evidence of strong commitment to quality education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets and instruct assigned classes in the location and at the times designated.
- Plans a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares for classes assigned, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisor.
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and – in harmony with the goals – establishes clearly objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like to communicate these objectives to students.