This person will be employed on a one (1) year supplemental contract, which expires at the end of the school year, to serve as Girls Head Golf Coach. Responsible in assisting supervising student activities, and following all district/building policies associated with this activity.
DUTIES AND PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
- Responsible and assists all practice sessions and scheduled games.
- Work in cooperation with other staff members and Athletic Director.
- Distribute, collect and inventory all equipment/uniforms.
- Keep all necessary records and forms.
- Provide leadership and direction to students involved in this activity.
- Promote school and student pride by requiring players to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner when dealing with officials, players, coaches, spectators or any other school personnel.
- Maintain locker room facilities in a clean and presentable manner. Will be responsible to check locker room after each practice/meet and report any concerns.
- Promote sportsmanship and goodwill at all times.
- Valid teaching certificate preferred.
- Prior experience and/or knowledge of the game preferred.
- Ability to work with those involved in setting up the program.
- Ability to work with young athletes and provide a positive influence on their lives.
- Maintain current Pupil Activity Permit validation, CPR training certificate, and other certificates as required by Board Policy and the Ohio Department of Education.