- Experience as a participant at the secondary level or higher.
- Demonstrates interest and aptitude for performing the tasks listed.
- Positively and Effectively communicate with parents and guardians about team expectations.
- Working knowledge of the MIAA Handbook.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications may be considered by the Superintendent.
- Works with the athletes to develop necessary skills.
- Maintains necessary attendance forms, equipment inventory, and uniform inventory.
- Take the bus with the team to and from all games.
- Establish performance and sportsmanship goals for the team and the athletes.
- Provide regular, authentic, communication to the athletes and stakeholders about progress.
- Maintain the integrity of the Student Handbook and the MIAA Handbook.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Varsity Coach, Athletic Director, and/or Building Principal.