- High school diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
- Experience and demonstrated success as a high school Tennis coach, preferred.
- Significant experience of participation in Tennis, required.
- Experience as a collegiate or professional athlete in Tennis preferred.
- Background or course preparation in physical education, coaching, first-aid, CPR and sports medicine, preferred.
- Willingness to invest time and energy in the development of coaching skills through both personal study and provided professional development.
BOARD OF EDUCATION EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL FPS EMPLOYEES:
To ensure work/choices contribute to the Learner Profile and District Goals, as demonstrated by:
a. Ability to create a collaborative culture through providing a safe environment for employees to take risks, work independently and interdependently and to value all perspectives.
b. Ability to establish productive relationships which will support and leave people better off through engagement in courageous conversations and empathetic interactions in order to make choices that build trust and understanding.
c. Ability to establish an environment of continuous improvement that will provide data/feedback and reflection that will assist in identifying and solving problems in an innovative manner.
d. Ability to establish an environment for cultural improvement by demonstrating honesty with self and others through equity, not just equality, and seeing and embracing differences as assets.
It is the policy of Farmington Public Schools that no person shall, on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in employment, or in any of its programs or activities.