NXT Sports is a 3STEP lacrosse brand headquartered in Conshohocken, PA. The NXT Girls Lacrosse Events Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of NXT Girls Lacrosse Events. This includes sales, customer service, serving as site director, tournament scheduling, and ensuring that NXT events maintain a first-class image. This position is based out of the NXT offices in Conshohocken, PA, and operates lacrosse events around the country.
- Develop and foster sales relationships with girls lacrosse club directors and college coaches.
- Responsible for executing sales plans and meeting annual revenue targets.
- Responsible for maintenance of registration platform, including registration of all teams and communications regarding off-line payments.
- Possess mastery of club lacrosse and lacrosse event landscape.
- Communicate extensively with customers and log sales communications activity on CRM platform in a timely manner.
- Manage event operations and customer service in the following areas: tournament scheduling, referee coordination, rule enforcement, facility/field usage, staffing, college coach engagement, utilization of support systems/departments and partnership activation.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university or college. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of lacrosse industry experience required.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Effective written and oral communicator.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Passion for lacrosse and advanced knowledge of the sport’s landscape.