Colorado Academy seeks candidates for the position of Girls’ Lacrosse Varsity Assistant Coach. The individual in this position will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the girls’ lacrosse program to include structural and administrative organization of the program. This position reports to the Head of Girls Lacrosse.
- Must have significant knowledge of and proven success in coaching lacrosse at the varsity level and develop players grades 6th -12th.
- Work closely with the Head of Program to monitor and promote satisfactory academic progress and academic success.
- Plans, strategizes and assists with practices and scheduled contests to provide a positive and competitive experience for student athletes.
- Responsibilities may include practice plans, game management, statistics management, and program coordination and communication with coaches, parents, student-athletes, faculty and staff.
- Must have highly advanced and effective interpersonal, motivational, and team leadership skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate creativity, sound judgment and decision-making, be an effective problem solver, and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be recognized expert in team sport and coaching principles for student-athletes.
Colorado Academy does not discriminate or allow unlawful harassment in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, political affiliation, race, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, marital status or other protected classifications defined by applicable law.