Charlotte Country Day School, an independent coeducational day school located in Charlotte, NC, is currently recruiting for the following coaching positions: JV Assistant Coach and/or Middle School Assistant Coach for the Spring 2024 season.
- Assists the head coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach.
- Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice, and keeps the Program Head informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Follow established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury.
- Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Participates in special activities to include parent’s night and end of season team gathering.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Program Head, Head Coach, Athletic Director, & Head of School or other appropriate administrator.
- Successful candidates must be available for all practices and competitions during the coaching season.
- Experience coaching at some level is preferred, but not required.
- Additionally, candidates must satisfactorily complete a criminal background check and must possess or obtain prior to the start of their season current First Aid and CPR certification.