- Cooperate, in a timely manner, with School Athletic Coordinator, Principal, or Designee, in regard to requests for pertinent information (Rosters, Physical Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, etc.) and/or any other information that might be periodically required.
- Model the behavior expected of our student-athletes including: timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic, respectful, and practicing construction criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program
- Meet all of the requirements set forth by the District Board of Education and the Ohio Department of Education in regard to required Coaches Tool Chest Certificate and Pupils Activity Permit.
- Set a positive example at all times while with student-athletes, be dressed appropriately at all practices and games, and maintain a suitable sideline conduct including the use of appropriate language at all times.
- Provide all applicable in-season training rules as well as any that may apply to out-of-season conduct to team members in writing prior to the start of the season. Follow appropriate due process procedures when violations occur.
- Fundraising experience.
- Has ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Serve as a positive role model.
- Has demonstrate knowledge of skills associated with this activity.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.