- Motivate, train, develop, monitor, and supervise the girls middle school volleyball program.
- Commit to building skills for both beginners and advanced student-athletes.
- Instruct student-athletes in fundamental skills, strategies, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Cooperate in a timely manner with School Athletic Office and District Athletic Department in regarding requests for information (i.e.Rosters, Physical Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, Pre/Post Season Reports, etc,) and/or any other information relative to the sport that might be periodically required.
- Check the status of academic eligibility for all prospective student-athletes.
- Meet all requirements of the District Board of Education and The Ohio Department of Education relative to coaching certificates and Pupils Activity Permit.
- Model the behavior expected of our players, including timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic in practice, respectful of our players, practice constructive criticism and upholding the discipline of the program.
- Fundraising experience.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model.
- Demonstrate knowledge of skills associated with this activity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.