- Accountable for the entire program, and will oversee all aspects of the program, including, but not limited to, the safety and inventory of athletic equipment.
- Commnicate with the Athletic Director concerning any incidents which come up in regards to student athletes or parental concerns.
- Has had prior coaching experience in a college, high school, or in a recognized and successful program.
- Promote academics before athletics by monitoring academic performance and enforcing eligibility.
- Allow all student athletes the opportunity to compete in the sport while promoting sportsmanship.
- Build a positive relationship with the community to promote the sport.
- Demonstrate all skills, drills and fundamentals of the sport.
- Manage and take inventory of all equipment.
- Be present at all weekend activities.
Southbridge Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, gender identity, disability, religion, age, or sexual orientation.