- Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience that meets the minimum qualifications and state certification requirements will be accepted.
- Valid Arizona Teaching Certificate.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Plans a program of study, which as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Prepares for classes assigned and shows written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate superior.
- Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects to communicate these objectives to students.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the District’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
Benson Unified School District does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities on the basis of race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or genetic information.