- Responsible for planning and direct supervision of daily team activities in-season.
- Out-of-season contact must be within MIAA and BHS policies.
- Reports to Director of Athletics and head coach of program.
- Set up time with Equipment Manager to distribute uniforms/equipment.
- Confirm eligibility of students.
- Plan practice sessions accordingly, communicate schedule at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Coordinate with Athletic Trainer for any athlete injuries and return to play.
- Ride bus to and from away contests - possibly drive school van.
- Knowledge of MIAA Rules and Policies.
- Concussion awareness training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
The Public Schools of Brookline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.