Milton Hershey School (MHS) is one of the world’s best private schools, where students from lower-income families who are looking for greater opportunity are able to explore their individual interests to the fullest. Thanks to the generosity of Milton and Catherine Hershey, the school is fully endowed, with the resources to ensure every child and staff member has what they need to succeed. The school has prepared over 11,000 graduates to lead fulfilling and productive lives and is expanding to serve more students in the coming years.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Has at least 1 year of successful coaching experience.
- The candidate should be eager to build the culture of the program and instill high quality character.
- Exercises knowledge of current coaching techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of soccer.
- Must have the ability to teach beginner skills while also interacting with different skill level athletes in a positive and professional manner.
- Has the ability to lead & inspire diverse youth. Experience working with lower income students is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and exceptional organizational/planning skills are required.
- All candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are role models for students.
- Candidates should be willing to actively engage with students.