The head coach is responsible for planning, directing, and leading an education based athletic program that seeks to develop athletes of empathy and integrity.
- Experience preferred, demonstrable understanding of the sport seeking to coach.
- STRIVE Prep employee preferred, but not required.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Registered with CHSAA and all required paperwork complete.
- Accept and implement co-curricular philosophy of the school.
- Follows the rules and regulations of the school and league of participation.
- Attend mandatory preseason rules meetings.
- Attend post-season coaches meetings.
- Meet with the Athletic Director regularly throughout the season to discuss progress.
- Time sensitive communication with the Athletic Director.
- Utilize provided development opportunities provided by the Athletic Director and Network Athletic Director.