The mission of the La Center School District is to create a supportive learning environment that empowers students to reach their fullest potential. We will do this in partnership with families, the community, staff and students to develop confident and self-reliant lifelong learners who can thrive in a rapidly changing, more technologically advanced and diverse society.
- High School diploma.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience playing soccer at the high school level or beyond.
- Coaching and developing players on the JV team.
- Working with the head coach to instill his vision and philosophy on the JV team.
- Assisting the varsity coach with the varsity players.
- Building a positive environment that allows students an opportunity to have fun while learning both soccer skills and life skills.
La Center School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.