Saline High School is seeking an outstanding individual to serve as the girls swim and dive coach. Interested candidates must understand their responsibility to be exemplary role models, (on and off the job) great teachers, (of sport-specific and general life skills) and great communicators, (with players, parents and the community at large).
- Has the ability to organize, supervise and provide leadership for a total sport programwithin the framework of the total athletic program.
- Has previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and at the same time must be able to coordinate, plan, evaluate and implement his/her program.
- An ability to follow the expectations as outlined by the MHSAA, the SEC and Saline Area Schools.
- Has a thorough knowledge of all the athletic policies.
- Has knowledge of existing system, state and league regulations.
- Understands the proper administrative chain of command and refers all requests or grievances through proper channels.
- Is aware of public/staff/departmental meetings that require attendance.
- Conducts himself/herself and his/her teams in an ethical manner during practices and competition and promotes good sportsmanship by modeling appropriate behavior.
- Serves as a positive role model.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.