Carry out the objectives of the program as outlined by the Activities Director, in conjunction with the Head Coach. To instruct student participants in individual and team fundamentals, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Has knowledge and background in the assigned activity.
- Proven experience in teaching and modeling character and responsible behavior.
- Positive, high energy, and committed.
- Partners wells with parents, staff, community leaders, etc.
- View success not just as winning; but as helping team members to reach goals.
- Orientation toward continuous improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the head coach in scheduling and help in arranging transportation to away events.
- Assists in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sport events or practices and adheres to scheduled facility times. Coordinates program with maintenance and school employees.
- Provides documentation to the Activities Director to fulfill state and system requirements concerning physical examinations, parental consent and eligibility.
- Provides proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment sites.