ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach student athletes in area of assigned responsibility.
- Organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with students, employees, community members and vendors.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Standard practices, methods and materials of assigned work.
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practices.
- Uses and properties of supplies and equipment.
- Customer service principles.
- Specialized equipment relevant to area of assignment.
- Following directions and meeting standards.
- Providing attention to detail in assignments.
- Comprehending reference books and manuals.
- Organizing and maintaining supplies.
- Providing customer service.
- Utilizing a computer and relevant software applications.
Dysart Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment or in any of its educational programs or in the provisions of benefits and services to students.