- Must have completed all Massachusetts coaching requirements which include but are not limited to: Concussion Certificate.
- Must also complete Marblehead School District requirements: Fingerprinting, CORI Background check.
- Experience coaching Cross Country.
- CPR and First Aid Certified.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Implements and follows district athletic department policies.
- Works with the Marblehead High School Athletic Director and Principal with: communicating of Cross Country Team schedule.
- Verification of student physical examination requirements of the high school.
- Preparation of athletic permission slips and eligibility lists.
- Organization of middle school communications of the high school Cross Country program for incoming freshman.
- Supervises and structures practice during and following periods of team participation.
Marblehead Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination om the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate IN an equal opportunity investigation.