- 2813 active jobs (view)
NorthPointe Christian Varsity Coaches will be hired to provide general athletic and spiritual oversight of the entire program they are coaching. This includes but is not limited to overseeing sub-varsity, middle school and youth programs and development.
- Spiritual Development – the varsity coach oversees the spiritual development of their team and the entire program.
- Recruiting sub-varsity and middle school coaches – help recruit and approve coaches paid and volunteer.
- Evaluation of sub-varsity and middle school coaches – postseason meet and evaluate.
- Player Advancement – This should be done in communication with the AD.
- Youth Camps and clinics – submit plans to AD and oversee.
- Out of Season training and compliance.
- Equipment and Uniform Inventory – Make and maintain a list of equipment and uniforms and share with AD.
- Keys – Varsity coaches will be given keys and key fabs for their program and will collect post season and keep for future seasons.
- Budget – Provided by the AD, this budget is used at the discretion of the coach and AD but is also used for any and all entry fees and the entire program.
- Be able to integrate Biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives.
- Active Christian in agreement with and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements.