The O’Neal School seeks a head coach for the girls’ varsity golf team for 2022-2023 (approximately early August to November). The major responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and lead all practices. Attend and coach all home and away tournaments.
- Develop student athletes, including skills, conditioning, knowledge of golf, teamwork, and good sportsmanship.
- Create and execute strategies for golf team success.
- Collaborate with the School’s athletics department and uphold The O’Neal School’s mission and vision.
- Previous experience playing and coaching golf.
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop students.
- Dependability, responsibility, and reliability.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.