- Cooperates in a timely manner with School Athletic Director and the District Athletic Department in regard to requests for information (Rosters, Physical Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, etc.) and any other additional information that might be periodically required.
- Meet all of the requirements set forth by the District Athletic Department and the Ohio Department of Education relative to required coaching certifications and Pupils Activity Permit.
- Check on the status of academic eligibility for all prospective student-athletes.
- Follow the District Athletic Department Policy as outlined in the Coaches Handbook and meet all criteria as outlined in the job description.
- Model the behavior that is expected of our student-athletes including: timeliness to practices and games, practicing constructive criticism, being positive and enthusiastic, respectful at all times, promoting good sportsmanship, etc. while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Set a positive example at all times while with athletes and be appropriately dressed at all practices and games. Develop respect through his/her example in appearance, behavior, language and conduct at all times. Maintain a suitable sideline conduct, including the use of appropriate language, at all games.
- Funding experience.
- Previous High School Coaching Experience preferred.
- Have ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Serve as a positive role model.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills associated with the sport.
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have ability to communicate effectively with student-athletes, officials, parents, etc.