- Oversee the entire Girls Basketball Program.
- Motivate, develop, train, and supervise young women to play Basketball, both beginners and advanced players.
- Commit to building an in-season and off-season young women's Basketball Program.
- Is knowledgeable of practice planning with drills that develop shooting, ball handling, passing, conditioning, and pacing.
- Instruct student-athletes in fundamental skills, strategies, and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Cooperate in a timely manner with School Athletic Director, and the District Athletic Department, in regard to requests for information that might be periodically required.
- Meet all of the requirements set forth by the District Athletic Department and the Ohio Department of Education relative to the Coaches Tool Chest Trainings and and Pupil Activity Permit.
- Check on the status of academic eligibility for all prospective student-athletes.
- Follow the District Athletic Department Policy as outlined in the Coaches Handbook and meet all criteria as outlined in the job description.
- Model the behavior that is expected of our student-athletes including: timeliness to practices and games, practicing constructive criticism, being positive and enthusiastic, being respectful, and promote good sportsmanship, etc. while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Set a positive example at all times while with athletes and be appropriately dressed at all practices and games.
- Funding experience.
- Previous High School Coaching Experience preferred.
- Have ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Serve as a positive role model.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills associated with the sport.
- Work effectively in a multicultural environment.