- Work cooperatively, and in a timely manner, with School Athletic Office and CPS District Athletic Department, in regard to all requests for information (i.e., Rosters, Physicals Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, Pre/Post Season Reports, etc.) as well as any other program Information or requests related to the sport that might be periodically required.
- Check the status of academic eligibility for all prospective student-athletes.
- Meet all requirements set forth by the District Board of Education and the Ohio Department of Education relative to Coaching Certifications and Pupils Activity Permit.
- Follow District Athletic Department Policy as outlined in Coaches Handbook and meet all criteria as outlined in job description.
- Fundraising experience.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model.
- Demonstrated knowledge of skills associated with this activity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team member & parents, other coaches, teachers, officials, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.