NorthPointe Christian Schools
- 2234 active jobs (view)
NorthPointe Christian Varsity Coaches provide general athletic and spiritual oversight of the entire program they are coaching. This includes but is not limited to overseeing sub-varsity, middle school and youth programs and development.
- Spiritual Development – the varsity coach oversees the spiritual development of their team and the entire program.
- Recruiting sub-varsity and middle school coaches – help recruit and approve coaches paid and volunteer.
- Evaluation of sub-varsity and middle school coaches – postseason meet and evaluate.
- Player Advancement – This should be done in communication with the AD.
- Youth Camps and clinics – submit plans to AD and oversee.
- Out of Season training and compliance
- Equipment and Uniform Inventory – Make and maintain a list of equipment and uniforms and share with AD.
- Keys – Varsity coaches will be given keys and key fabs for their program and will collect post season and keep for future seasons.
- Be able to integrate Biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives.
- Active Christian in agreement with and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements.