Bishop Machebeuf High School prepares our students to encounter Jesus Christ and respond to God’s call, in college, career, and beyond. The Head Girls Volleyball Coach will serve as an extension of this mission to encounter Jesus Christ through sport. You will run the entire girls volleyball program with the support of an Assistant and Freshman Coach, assisting with skill development in practice and the game management of a the varsity team.
- Have a strong background in Middle or High School level Volleyball.
- High school and or Club Volleyball coaching experience preferred.
- Comprehensive up-to-date knowledge of latest trends techniques, strategies, and technical skills.
- Possess a passion and enthusiasm for the Catholic Faith along with Volleyball and have the desire to develop the fundamental skills of high school athletes.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Attend after-school practice Monday through Friday.
- Attend all Volleyball games.
- Maintain a positive culture that helps students grow as disciples of Christ, student athletes and individuals.
- Support and uphold the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of Bishop Machebeuf High School.
- Acts as a witness to Gospel values by modeling the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Maintain effective communication with athletes, school administration, staff, students, parents and the community.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned within the best interest for the program.