This position is responsible leading a successful high school girls volleyball program. This position shall set and example of an exceptional professional educator and be ever mindful that the coach represents Austin Public School District and is expected to conduct themselves in an exemplary manner.
1. Organize and lead a successful high school girls volleyball program.
2. Provide guidance and leadership to assistant coaches and the evaluation of the volleyball staff.
3. Prepare successful practice and game plans.
4. Establish and maintain rapport with students and encourage participation.
5. Organize and lead summer programing within the guild lines of the MSHSL waiver period.
6. Travel to and from games with the team.
7. Schedule all transportation for contests (all levels) with the activities office.
8. Maintain compliance with all rules and regulations of the Minnesota State High School League, Big 9 conference and Austin Public Schools.
9. Work Collaboratively with staff, families and the community.