The Head Girls Indoor Track & Field Coach serves as the head varsity coach and supervises the junior varsity coach and team at Southeastern, and is responsible for building a culture of respect and inclusion for all coaches, players, and their families.
- Creates a positive team culture that promotes collaboration, respect, and accountability.
- Fosters a sense of camaraderie among players and coaches at all levels.
- Promotes excellence through personal accountability, preparation, and hard work.
- Leads a program that reflects positively on the Southeastern community.
- Maintains open lines of communication with parents/caregivers, athletes, administrators, and other stakeholders.
- Supports student-athletes academic and vocational progress.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the development of student-athletes at all levels of the program and the coaches under their direction.
- Collaborates with parents/caregivers to facilitate team-building gatherings, award banquets, end-of-year celebrations, etc.
- Models professional and ethical conduct for student-athletes and coaches at all times.
- Adheres to MIAA and District regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and communicates roster changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the MIAA rules and regulations and other relevant policies and procedures;
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as deemed appropriate and acceptable by the Superintendent.