ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: April 08, 2019
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Certificated
(Extra Duty-Supplemental Contract Position)
JOB TITLE: Head baseball Coach
BEGINNING DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: 2019-2020 Season
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Work Basis: As arranged with immediate supervisor
Rate of Pay: Extra Duty Pay Schedule
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director/Principal
WORK LOCATION: Globe High School
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is an extra duty position whose hours and specific duties/responsibilities and work schedules are varied categorically. The Athletic Directors/High School Principal may be contacted regarding the assignment.
1. Requires a valid Arizona Teaching Certificate.
2. Athletic Coaching certification as required by the AIA through the Arizona Department of Education
3. Valid NFHS Coaching Certification
4. Requires knowledge and application skills for specific duty assignment.
5. Individual must be able to coordinate and/or develop assigned projects or activities as directed and be
able to establish and maintain a positive rapport with students, staff, and community.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable. .
1. In-District Application
1. Current application and resume (Fingerprint requirement for external applicants)
2. Copy of High School Diploma or GED equivalent (College Coursework desirable)
3. Two (2) current letters of recommendation
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Globe Unified School District #1 is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, marital or veteran status. Globe Unified School District #1 is an equal opportunity employer by choice