- Abide by the rules and regulations established by Williston State College, the state of North Dakota, and the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA).
- On ice coaching of position play.
- Will be working exclusively with the goaltenders that have committed to coming back to WSC for the 2022/2023 season.
- Work collegially with faculty, staff, and administration to ensure student athletes maintain high levels of academic performance and degree completion.
- Promote the athletic program through community events and public service.
- Junior hockey playing experience.
- NCAA D3 or higher hockey playing experience.
- Previous hockey coaching experience.
- Strong leadership, proven interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Solid planning and organizational abilities.
Williston State College is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, participation in lawful off-campus activity, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, spousal relationship to current employee, or veteran status, as applicable.