The primary functions of the Golf Coach (Part-time) are to provide instruction, guidance, and supervision to Reid State Technical College golf teams; to possess knowledge of NJCAA and ACCS college sports policies/ and to coordinate the activities.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Demonstrated skills in golf and golf-related instruction.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work day or evening hours, which may include travel and overnight stays.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations as they relate to ACCS and NJCAA events.
- Knowledge of established policies and procedures of the college.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide golf instruction to student athletes.
- Evaluate, recruit, and recommend student athletes for golf scholarships.
- Supervise student athletes to and from golf matches and while attending college, ACCS, and NJCAA events.
- Schedule, travel to, and attend golf practices and matches.
- Plan and complete travel arrangements and accommodations for all golf matches.
- Assist with the registration and application process of golf-related activities for Reid State Technical College.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date of ACCS and NJCAA rules and regulations.