- Within the structure of the academy golf program, prepare and deliver a high quality Golf training program aimed at achieving the group and individual objectives for student-athletes in their group.
- Have open two-way communication between student-athletes, parents and guardians, on the progress of the student-athlete and the plans and goals that have been set.
- Advise the student-athletes on tournament schedules, pre-tournament preparation, post tournament review, and benchmarks for optimizing and measuring performance
- Gain and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the instruction equipment and methodologies incorporated into the academy golf program
- Interact with the golf student-athletes as a mentor and as an educator of their sport and life. Continually assess the skill and emotional development of each student-athlete, and liaise with Golf program management to ensure all internal and external partners are utilized to support each student-athletes ongoing comprehensive development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High standard of proficiency in Golf, training and instructional techniques.
- understanding of TPI methodology or long term athletic development modeling.
- Strong commitment to student-athletes and their long term development.
- Commitment to comprehensive excellence.