- Have open two-way communication between student-athletes, parents and guardians, on the progress of the student-athlete and the plans and goals that have been set.
- Advise the student-athletes on tournament schedules, pre-tournament preparation, post tournament review, and benchmarks for optimizing and measuring performance.
- Gain and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the instruction equipment and methodologies incorporated into the academy golf program.
- Interact with the golf student-athletes as a mentor and as an educator of their sport and life. Continually assess the skill and emotional development of each student-athlete, and liaise with Golf program management to ensure all internal and external partners are utilized to support each student-athletes ongoing comprehensive development.
- Act as an advocate communicating with the student-athlete, parent or guardian regarding their overall development in sport, school and campus life.
- Assist in the college placement of the student-athlete as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High standard of proficiency in Golf, training and instructional techniques.
- understanding of TPI methodology or long term athletic development modeling.
- Strong commitment to student-athletes and their long term development.
- Commitment to comprehensive excellence.
- Requires a background check upon offer.
- Requires a drug check upon offer.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.