- Prepares and implements a golf training program for all Student Athletes.
- Assess the performance and skill development of each Student Athlete and partners with the appropriate department for their continued development.
- Help with the psychological preparation of the Student Athlete.
- Develop motivational approach to practice and games.
- Assist in Game Day operations.
- Work to develop comprehensive knowledge of golf in decision-making, handling authority and setting and meeting objectives.
- Assist with pick up and distribution of uniforms pre and post-game.
- Interacts with the Student Athlete as an educator of the sport and mentor.
- Partners with the Student Athlete’s parent/guardian regarding their overall development.
- Skilled and proficient in all training techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience coaching and/or playing golf.
- Skills in training and instructing golf.
- Strong commitment to Student Athletes.
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires a background check upon offer.
- Requires a drug check upon offer.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.