The KUGCC Instructor is responsible for instructing, assisting in program development, and marketing of KUGCC adult and junior programs with a large focus on increasing participation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with KUGCC Director to ensure all programs and events are delivered to expected standards of excellence.
- Serve as a First Tee, local and national liaison in the scheduling of events and training of both KUGCC staff and KUCOG students.
- Network and continued service in all professional association roles to include: PGA/LPGA Professionals, LPGA-USGA Girls Golf and LPGA Women’s Amateur Associations, First Tee.
- Adhere to all KU administrative policy and procedures.
- Assist in the development of KUGCC Curriculum and scheduling with the primary goal of creating a fun and holistic student-centered learning experience: incremental golf skill development, criteria for advancement, equipment, fitness-health, life skills, etc. Developing “golfers” who enjoy playing the game, not just swinging a club.
- Maintain, update and submit customer database entries in Bitrix24, liability waivers, marketing flyers and assist in any KUGCC web and website requests on a weekly basis.
- Provide internal support to KU Flagship marketing team.
- Assist in building partner relations with key professional associations, to include PGA of America, LPGA, SFPGA, and the USGA.
- Professional Certifications: PGA of America or LPGA member.
- Adult and junior program development experience appealing to players of all ages and ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well within deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- CRM and website maintenance experience.
- Other duties as required.